MCTO Capital Management (MCTO) is an established, alternative investments firm (hedge fund) that specializes in equity & options investment strategies, and manages approximately $100 million. Our commitment is to advance the strategic investment interests of our clients and to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity.
Our firm’s culture is recognized as client-centric, progressive and accountable. Internally, we encourage communication, collaboration and growth leaving no team member behind. MCTO Capital Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
We are always looking for motivated, self-starting individuals who are fascinated about the stock market, and are passionate about trading a specific stock or options based investment strategy. If you think you fit this profile, and if you have interest in trading other people’s money, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People who are successful traders and thrive within a trading firm like MCTO have the following qualifications:
1) Intellectually curious
2) Has a constant desire to dig deeper into understanding issues along with cause & effect
3) Doesn’t give up and able to keep moving forward to accomplish his or her goals
4) Has an entrepreneurial spirit
5) Is a self-starter with the ability to work independently
6) Passionate about the stock market and options trading
7) Disciplined and ambitious with a strong work ethic
8) Able to make sound decisions under pressure
9) Proficient with Microsoft Excel along with developing macros
10) Has built some positive track record with a specific investment strategy
11) Series 7, 63, 65, or 66 a plus, but not required
12) College graduate is preferred, but not required